Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ego

It was bout 1 hour later when dinner was finished. The girls and Safaree made french fries, hamburgers, and spaghetti. Dinner was about to be popping!

"Li, go wake your mom up and tell her its time for dinner."
Kalia did as she was told. She slowly opened up her moms door, turned on the light, and shook her gently and whispered..
"Nicki you have to wake up now! It's time to eat!"
Nicki ignored her daughter and continued to act like she was sleeping. Kalia sighed and walked out.
"Dad, she won't get up!"
Safaree turned off the stove and headed into the master bedroom. He jumped into the bed and started tickling Nic.
"Ahhhhhhh, Babe stop!" Nicki laughed hard as hell.
"Yo ass gonna get up now?" Safaree was still tickling her.
"Yes! Just get your big ass off of me!"
Safaree smiled (:
"There's that smile and laugh I've been missing" Safaree said.
Nicki sighed.
"I guess, what did you guys cook?"
"Hamburger, French fries, and spaghetti."
"Oh, that sounds good!" Nicki said while getting out of bed and looking into the mirror. She stopped, sighed, and walked into the kitchen to catch her girls whispering.
"Word? I wanna know whats going on!!" Nicki said as she sat at her normal spot at the dinner table.
"Nah, we good." Sumer said and smiled at Kalia.
"We were talking about the s word!" Kalia screamed!
Nicki looked at Safaree like wtf.
"Whats the s word?" Nicki asked sarcastically.
"SEX!" They both yelled.
Nicki almost chocked on her water laughing so hard.
"What do you guys even know about sex?" Safaree asked as he sat down.
"A guys thing goes into a vagina and stuff like that."
Safaree laughed.
"Whats so funny?" Kalia asked.
Nicki got serious.
"On a real note, you guys are 7 and 8. I don't want you talking or even thinking about sex. If you have a question, always ask us. How do you guys know that?"
"Kids at school talk about their parents doing it all the time! Do you guys do it?" Sumer laughed.
Safaree choked.
"Excuse me?" Nicki said.
"Do you guys ever have sex."
"First, thats not your business and second you don't ask people that. Okay?" Nicki said.
Yeah okay!" Kalia shrugged.
Safaree looked over at Nicki holding back a laugh and Nicki shot him with a "stop" expression.
"New topic!" Kalia said.
"Right!" Nicki agreed.
"Are we going shopping tomorrow or is it still no?"
"Yeah we're going and Cai is coming with us."
"Can I get the new Jordan's that came out? The concords. No one at school has them!" Kalia said with a smile.
"Oh, and I wan't the new Sperry's!" Summer added.
"Kalia do you have 400 dollars?" Safaree asked.
"No, but you guys do!" (:
Nicki laughed.
"So how much of YOUR money do you guys plan on spending?" Nicki asked.
"Not much." said Sumer.
"So you're going to use all OUR money to buy things you WANT!" Nicki said.
"Basically." Kalia said.
Safaree shook his head.
"Mom, you have enough money to buy the whole White House! So why can't you get 400 dollar shoes?" Kalia asked.
"First of all, I don't have that much money and if you want those shoes then you pay half and I pay half. If I pay all of it then I'm going to want 200 from you. You just got your rooms designed, you have so many clothes. Both of you guys, new shoes and a couple of outfits and thats it."
"I can live with that & I'll pay half. You good Sumer?"
"I'm fine! I'm not the one who wants 400 dollars shoes."
"Whatever Sumer."
Nicki sighed and continued to eat.
"Can we have a movie night?" Kalia asked.
"Guys I'm really tired and worn out."
"Can we do one next time?"
"Sure."
"Guys its getting kind of late. Is your homework finished?"
"Yeah." they said together.

"Get showered and hit the sheets."
"Can I sleep with you mommy?" Kalia asked.
"Safaree?"
"I don't care!"
Well, yeah." Nicki replied.
About an hour later, the house was BEYOND peaceful. The girls were in bed, no yelling, no slamming doors, just Nicki and her husband.
"Faree, I wish the house was more like this all the time." Nicki said to him while laying in bed.
"I do too. Mad peaceful."
"It kinda freaked me out today when they were talking about sex." Nicki worriedly stated.
"It's that private school shit."
"Safaree, it's not that, they could go to a public school and hear that stuff too. Nah but like deadass who knows that stuff at 7 and 8?"
"I don't even know, Nic. You really think its a good idea for the kids to stay at Grandma's while she's going through all of this?"
"To think about it, I don't know. What about Lauren?"
"No. I don't trust her with my kids for a week, hell no."
"Don't forget she's my friend, babe." Nicki said annoyingly.
"We're always supposed to be honest with each other, right?"
"Yeah.." Nicki replied.
"Well, I wan't more kids. I was scared to tell you that cuz I thought you were gonna slap me."
Nicki sat up in bed and turned towards Safaree.
"Hell no."
"Nicki, I really want a boy!!"
"Safaree, we can barely keep up with 2 kids schedules, work around them with my career, and you want me to have another baby?"
"You act like it's so challenging." Safaree said while shifting in the bed.
"I can not believe you right now. Thats cuz your bum ass doesn't do anything at all. You leave me to do everything with them you don't see the other freaking side."
"There you go again, taking everything the wrong fucking way."
"I can't deal with you right now and I really won't even attempt." Nicki layed back down, cut her night light off and went to sleep ignoring Safaree for the rest of the night.
It was around 1am when Nicki's phone was ringing. Who the hell is this calling me, she thought to herself. She looked at the caller I.D, and it was Caiah. Nicki had to answer this, so she walked to the bathroom careful not to wake up her ignorant husband.
"Hello?" She said dreadfully.
"Nicki, man I need somebody to talk too!" Caiah said with tears that Nicki could detect.
"Lambchop, slow down whats wrong?" This woke Nicki up. She was now alert.
"Sis, I can't deal with shit like this no more. My mama got breast cancer man. Nicki like no. What if something happens to her? Man nah fuck this shit thats my mama."
Nicki couldn't believe he was cussing like this but she didn't bother to say anything about it.
"Cai, lis-
"Nah Nicki like what if I lose her!" Caiah was balling tears.
"Listen to me, Micaiah. We can deal with this okay. We can handle this. It's gonna be hard but we have to stick together because we're family. God has us, he promises. All we have to do is pray." Nicki was choking up but didn't start to cry because she knew she had to be strong for her brother.
"Okay."
"It's really late lambchop. Get some sleep, for me please. We have a big day tomorrow. Oh, and Cai pray."
"I will. Love you."
"Love you more!" Nicki smiled and hung up the phone
She was beyond shocked that her brother was cussing like that. She tried to hold back her laughter. Like, what the heck she was thinking. That boy is going up so fast she thought! Nicki got up from the toilet, and walked back to the room. Safaree was dead asleep, he was snoring and everything. She prayed to God, put her phone on vibrate in case Caiah or someone else calls her.
-The Next Morning-
Safaree's phone rung at 9:00 in the morning. Everyone in the house was sleep except for Nicki. Faree thought she was sleep but she was wide awake listening to his phone call. He was appalled at the call
"Who the heck is calling me this early?" He whispered.
SB: Man, hello!
Person: Wussup guy
SB: Nigga its to early in the morning wat yo black butt need
Person: they need you to come in around 2 for a mandatory meeting about the jewels.
SB: *sigh* I can't go man
Person: Why not? Nigga you wanna risk this deal or what?
SB: Look I have family stuff to do today can the meeting be pushed back
Person: No.
SB: Well i'm sorry but my family comes first. Bye
Nicki turned over and rubbed Safaree's back.
"You can go to the meeting if you want, i dont mind." Nicki said.
In all reality, Nicki really didn't care.
"Nicki, you're not supposed to want me to go. You're supposed to want me to stay, you're supposed to need me."
"Who are you to tell me what I'm supposed to do, Safaree? Don't push it. its way to early in the morning for you to be bs'in."
"You always tell me I should do more stuff and be more involved but then you want to push me away. i don't get you."
"I don't get you either." Nicki said while rolling her eyes.
"Then why are we married if we don't get eachother?" Safaree said seriously.
Nicki sat up, and looked at Safaree.
"I really can't believe you just said that."
"I don't understand you all you do is contradict yourself. First you want me here, then you wan't me gone. What the fuck do you want me to do Nicki? If you want me to leave then I don't have a problem doing that right now."
"I contradict myself? All we're doing is going shopping, Safaree. It's not like they're graduating from freaking kindergarten. I wan't you to stay but if you're gonna bs and talk to me like a piece of crap then you don't have to go. You can go to your little meeting." Nicki cried.
"Thats a big deal to me! I wanna shop with my family! Word? Is Safaree not allowed? I'm bs'n? Oh, really?"
"Since when do you care about shopping with us? You NEVER have!" Nicki pushed the covers back.
Safaree was silent.
"My point exactly." Nicki said while wiping her tears.
"We need counseling." Safaree said annoyingly.
"I'm not going to counseling, Safaree. I don't need anyone to tell me how to solve problems in my marriage.. I'm a grown woman and you're a grown man. If you wanna go to counseling then go for it."
"Do you ever take the time to think?" Safaree asked.
"Do you ever take the time to realize that most of our problems start from you?" Nicki was pissed.
"They start from me?" Safaree got out of bed.
"You in denial pussy. YES!" Nicki regretted that.
Safaree stormed toward Nicki and put his finger in her face. Eyes red.
"Don't you ever call me a pussy. Don't you ever call me that again. I swear to God Nicki if you ever." Safaree yelled.
His veins were showing, he was sweating, and his fists were balled up. He walked out the room then walked out the house. Nicki was in shock. She stopped crying though. She couldn't believe they just had that big of a fight.
"Wow." she whispered to herself.
She hurried, took a shower, woke the girls, and made breakfast. She knew they were going to ask where Safaree was. Nicki walked up the steps to find that the girls were already wide awake and showered.
"Wow. Mommy didn't have to wake you guys up? What happened?"
"I heard yelling earlier and so did Lia so we woke up. Sumer said and shot a glance at her sister.
You and dad had a fight, didn't you?" Kalia asked.
"Uhm, it wasn't really a fight it was more of an argument.." Nicki said shyly.
"Then why did daddy slam the door and leave?" Sumer asked.
"Daddy was just really, really, really, mad. He's coming back though."
"Is he going shopping with us?" Kalia asked.
"I wish I knew the answer, but I don't." Nicki asked.
They all sighed. They walked down to the kitchen to find that Nicki made breakfast (: It was turkey bacon, eggs, and waffles.

"I feel like one of those kids who's dad never comes around and the mom is all single and miserable." Kalia said.

"Kalia, don't ever feel like that. Don't ever, ever feel like that. Daddy is in our life, and he's not going anywhere anytime soon. I am not single and I'm not miserable. We are a family, okay?" Nicki replied back.

That comment scared Nicki half to death.

"I'm just being honest, mommy, thats wha-

"Kalia, shutup! Nobody asked about how you felt. Voicing your opinion is only going to make it worse, and mom doesn't need that." Sumer shouted.

Nicki sat down at the table.

"Woah, both of you guys need to calm down. Sumer, watch what you say and how you say it. I need to know how you guys are feeling, holding it in is not good. Sumer if you feel some type of way then you can tell me or daddy privately if you don't want to say it in front of your sister. I really don't want you guys fighting right now." Nicki intervened.

Deep down, Nicki really didn't need to hear that comment. She could have went without it but she needs to know how her daughters are feeling.

Sorry, ma. You probably didn't really need to hear that." Kalia apologized.

"No, sweetie never apologize for how you feel because that's like apologizing for being real and that's not good." Nicki said while finishing up her plate.

The girls were all finished with their food but she didn't bother asking them to do the dishes. While Kalia went upstairs, she stopped Sumer mid-way.

"Sumer, come here so I can talk to you." Nicki demanded.

Sumer knew what this was about.

"Okay, Mom that necklace you have on is so cute! Where did you get it? Tiffany & CO? I love that place, we should go back one day!" Sumer said with a smile.

"Stop."

Sumer looked down, scared to look up at her moms face.

"Why do you always cut your sister off whenever she's telling me how she feels about something?" Nicki asked curiously.

"Because, you have a lot on your plate. You have the album, me and Kalia, you and dad, mom, and you have the whole world on your shoulders! Her telling you how she feels about something, which is always bad, that's just going to add stress to you and I don't want you to be stressed. " Sumer said looking up finally.

Nicki sighed.

"I can handle everything. I've been doing this for 8 years, babe. It won't stress me out, I promise. When you tell me how you feel, it helps me think things through and it helps me make decisions. I'd rather you tell me how you feel, even if you hate something. I feel like you're always hiding your feelings from me. You'd rather keep them inside than tell people. You don't have to tell me everything, but that's not good for you. Anything on ya mind?"

"I don't know!! I don't like when you and dad argue but I'm not going to sit here like Kalia and just spill my guts. I feel like you and daddy are going to get a divorce." Sumer said.

"Listen to me!" Nicki said while grabbing Sumer's hand.

"Mommy and daddy aren't getting a divorce and we never will! What made you feel that way?" :l Nicki questioned.

"If you guys are going to argue all the time then you might as well separate. " She crossed her legs.

Nicki sighed heavily.

"We are in a MARRIAGE. Just because people argue in a marriage doesn't mean they separate. Daddy is always by my side, and I'm always by his. Even though we may argue, it will never result in that." Nicki explained.

"Okay, I understand." Sumer got up and gave her mom a hug.






- 20 minutes later-

Nicki got a text from Safaree.

Safaree: I don't know if I can come home tonight....

Nicki: You have our kids thinking we're getting a divorce, Safaree. you have to come home.

Safaree: look Nicki. I'm not going shopping, im not going to my meeting, and I'm not coming home tonight. I am at my dudes house. I need a break from everything.

Nicki: If you're not coming home from me then at least do it for ya kids.

Safaree: Fine. I'm coming home. But i'm not going anywhere with you guys.

Nicki: We need to talk tonight.

Safaree: whatever

Nicki didn't bother replying. She had to go pick up her brother for shopping.

"Girls, come on so we can go! Nicki called from the bottom of the staircase.

The girls made their way downstairs.

"Did you guys cut the lights off?" Nicki asked while hopping into the car.

The girls shook their head yes.

"Ma, can you turn on the radio?" Sumer asked.

Nicki turned it on to 102.7 Kiss FM and to her surprise she heard her new single 'Banga' The girls knew everyword. (: but, thats a good thing because the song was mad clean!

*@NICKIMINAJ: Word. I'm in the car driving & Mr. Seacrest is playin 'Banga' hahah (: love him! #bangaonitunes*

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I REALLY HOPE THEY WORK THAT OUT. LOL THEIR KIDS ARE SMART TO BE 7 AND 8 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Deadass. Them kids smart AF! lol. But ughhh Safareeeeeee...let's not do this. Come home. Talk it out. Live happily ever after. K? K.

    ReplyDelete