Friday, April 20, 2012

Everything to me

It was a beautiful Sunday morning in the midst of Los Angeles, California. Nicki awakened around 10:30am and remembered that Safaree was sleeping on the couch because she kicked him out the previous night. She thought about all of the things that Drake said to her. Is it really true? She thought. Nicki needed someone to talk to, she couldn't talk to Safaree because he would piss her off. Not her mom, she was a know it all but ended up being right at all the time.. The only person she really had left she could pour her emotions out too was really... a counsuler? "No!" She whispered. The first thing she had to do was get back on track with her husband. He was right, one minute she loves him and the next she hates him. Only one person in the house was awake, and that was him. Nicki took a steaming hot shower, applied baby lotion, a spritz of 'PINK: Pretty and pure, and threw her hair in a messy bum. She walked out of her bedroom and directly into the kitchen to find Safaree researching a topic on the internet or doing some business.


"Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make up on. That's when you're the sexiest I hope that you don't take it wrong." he teased. Faree planted Nicki a kiss on her luscious, soft lips. She almost forgot how juicy his were.


"You're not pissed off at me, baby?" She asked taking a seat next to him.


"Yeah, I'm still pretty pissed off. I'm sorry about last night though."


"Faree, you don't have to be sorry. I need to be the one apologizing for every thing. I've been letting my emotions get the worst of me and I don't know how to express them or who to express them to."


"What happened to this, Nicki? I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in heath, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as sorrow." She smiled as Safaree recited the traditional wedding vow. "When times are good, when times are bad, when in joy, and when in sorrow. I'm here through all of that!"

"I just feel like if I did try to talk to you that you would take almost everything I say the wrong way. You're not even trying to understand what I'm trying to say. True, I can be bitchy sometimes but..."

"Sometimes, Nicki? Ch-"

"Don't go there, Safaree!" She warned.

"Look, I'm going to plan a night where me and you just go out to dinner at a nice, romantic restaurant. The place will be rented, so we don't have to worry about people. It's going to special, and we can talk about everything. We haven't really done that in a long time and we haven't really spent time together." Faree made clear.

"I like that." Nicki somewhat felt like everything would surely, but slowly fall back into place.

"For breakfast, what should I cook?" Nicki asked.

"Nothing. Just let them eat some cereal and for dinner we can order pizza."

"Okay. Can you go wake up Sumer? It's almost 11 and her tryouts are at 1. Oh, wake up Kalia too. Please?" She batted her long eyelashes.

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"Nah!" She laughed. Safaree playfully slapped her ass and then ran away.
"Keep playin nigga!" She teased.

He walked up the grand staircase while holding on to the polished brown handrail. Upstairs is always clean, he thought. To his suprise, he heard Sumer's shower going already.

"You gettin ready, Sumer?" He opened the door just a little bit.

"Yeah!"

"What are you wearing to tryouts?"

"Some stuff you got me. Now can you close the door?"

He laughed and did as he was told.

Safaree walked down the long hallway and made a right to Kalia's room and opened the door. The sight of the broken closet made him uncomfortable.

"Kalia, honey, it's time to get up!" He nudged her gently.

She groaned, turned the other way, and sighed.

"Daddy I'm tired! Please, not now!"

"Girl, it's 11 o' clock you need to get up, take a shower, and put some clothes on."

She ignored what he said.

"Oh, you don't wanna listen? Fine with me!" He went and turned on the light and opened the curtain all the way so the light could get through.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my God! Fine! I'm up just close the curtain!!" Kalia got up and gave Safaree a death glare. While she was on her to take a shower, he went over to her nightstand and noticed three pieces of paper and on the paper were 'I'm sorry', sad faces, and who they were to at the bottom. He didn't noticed but she walked back in to get something.

"Uhm, Daddy.. what are you doing?"

"Oh. Uh. I was just uh ya know.. fixing your nightstand. It was yeah.. uhh disorganized."

She sighed.

"You were looking at my apology pictures. I was gonna give them to you, mommy, and Li but I figured it wouldn't matter if I did. But, you can take yours if you want. I don't care."

"Why did you think it wouldn't matter?" He asked curiously.

"Because mommy is tired of me saying sorry all the time and it wouldn't change anything."

"If you gave this to mommy she would be happy you spent time to make this and it shows that you mean your apology. It would mean something to me, and to Lia. I'm sure she would love it because you guys haven't talked ever since it happened. So, when you get done taking your shower give this to your sister and mommy."

"Fine!"

"Gimme kiss!" Safaree said.

"Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He walked back downstairs and made his way to the bedroom but knocked first.

"Am I allowed back in?"

"Get in here you big doof!"

He opened the door and flopped on the bed. Nicki called Caiah on her phone because she didn't feel like giving up.

Caiah: Yes?
Nicki: aye do me a favor and watch Kalia while Sumer is at tryouts and me and Safaree are at the studio
Caiah: How long?
Nicki: like 2 hours. We're just going to the studio while Sumer is at basketball.
Caiah: I ain't know I was babysittin but okay.
Nicki: Don't burn the house down, don't answer the phone unless you know who it is, don't open the door, and don't let them get in an argument.
Caiah: K bye

"Faree, go make me some cereal!"

"You can't make cereal, it's already made."

"Well go pour me some into a bowl with milk, Mr. Smart ass."

He walked into the kitchen and found Sumer eating cereal.

"Who bought you those J's?" He asked.

"You!"

He laughed.

"Go say goodmorning to ya mom, kid! She needs to do your hair too."

"Hi, mommy!"

Nicki stopped what she was doing on her laptop and gave Sumer her fully undivded attention.

"Hey big girl!"

She gave Nicki a big hug (:

"Daddy said you need to do my hair."

Nicki laughed.

"I really do. Excited for tryouts?"

"Yeah, I'm not nervous. But what if I'm not good enough?"

"Trust me, you're the best one on the court."

"Are you gonna come to my games?"

"We'll try to come to as many as we can! Now sit so I can deal with this tree on ya head!"















"Why can't I wear it down?"

"If you wear it down when you play basketball you're gonna sweat in your hair and it's gonna make it all yucky. Plus, you would get hot quicker. Does you back still hurt?"

"Oh. That makes sense & yeah but I can work through it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

- In the kitchen - 
"Daddy, I'm scared to give it to her!"

"Kalia, go!"

-Master bedroom-

"Hi, mommy!" Kalia said looking down.

"Hey, beautiful. What's that you got?"

Safaree was standing in the doorway. Kalia handed Nicki and Sumer her drawings and waited for their response.

"Awwwwwwwwwww, Li! Gimme a hug, I accept your apology, this is so sweet!"

Kalia smiled. "Yes!" she thought.

"You know what Kalia? After all the times you've made me upset, this has to be the nicest thing you have ever done. So I accept your apology. But, the next time you plan on pushing me into a closet, let me know."

"Eh, I have to think about it." She said playfully.

"Li, Cai is gonna babysit you because mommy and daddy have to go to the studio and your sister is going to be at basketball. I don't want any bad reports. Finish your homework if you have too."

"Nicki we gotta go. Tryouts are in 30 minutes and you know if you drive we're gonna be late!"

The room cleared, Nicki got everything she needed for the studio.

"Safaree, don't forget my cranberry and almonds and a bottle of dasani."

"Just gimme a beat and a bottle of dasani." Caiah said digging through the fridge.

"Wutchu know bout dat?" Nicki laughed.
"Kay. Come on Sumer! Cai, you know the rules. Call me if you need something."

"Do you have everything?" Safaree asked pulling off from the driveweay.

"Yes!"

- Tryout location - 

"Wusgood Big Rick?" Safaree dapped the coach.

"Nothin much nothin much. You gotta hook me up with some ice ya know!"

"I gotchu!!"

Sumer was so shy. She was hiding behind Nicki.

"Hi, I'm Nicki Sumer's mom!" She said with a smile (:

"Oh, I know who you are!"

"My mommy is on the radio, tv, and she performs!" Sumer came from behind her mom and said.

Nicki rolled her eyes playfully, lol.

"You must be that amazing point guard I keep hearing about!" Rick said extending his hand for a shake.

"That's me!"

"How about this so we can get your tryout started while I talk to mom and dad. You can go grab a ball and shoot around!"

"Come on to my office!" Rick said.

The couple took a seat at his desk.

"This is a CNR league, which is beyond difficult. Our practices are very rigorous and we move at a pretty fast pace. Practices are mostly in this building but the games are spread out around Los Angeles. The fee for this league is $355.00 and it's due before the first game. This takes care of injuries, uniforms, warm ups, bags, apparrell, and tournament fees. Some coaches have told me that Sumer is an amazing dribbler, her cross over is precise, guarding is clean and fierce, and her shots have the perfect spin. She has what it takes to be the best on this team. She reminds me of a mini version of Lisa Leslie. If she keeps playing basketball, she'll be even better than she is now."

"Thank you so much! We know she is so excited to try out!" Nicki said getting up to hug him.


"No, thank you!"  


- In The Studio - 


"Safaree, play back that beat real quick." Nicki got the feel and loved the rhythm and every emotion that flowed through her body while listening to it. She can only rap on a beat if it connects to her and how she's feeling at the moment. It has to be perfect. "Nah, I can't. I don't like that one, next. I couldn't even get words  out." Safaree played the next beat and started playing around with the volume making it sound staticy in Nicki's ear. "Nigga!" She came out of the booth and threw almonds at him. He dipped, flew, and hid under tables.


"Stop!" He screamed playfully.


Nicki cackled and threw a few more. 


"Oh, that's how you wanna play?" Safaree remarked pushing chairs out of the way to tackle Nicki. He grabbed her by her waist, picked her up, and ran around the studio with her on his shoulder.


"Safarayyyyyyyyy! Don't drop me! Please, please!" He continued to spin her around and around then dropped her on the couch. Safaree got on top of her and kissed her softly. Every emotion took over the moment. Forget everything, he's mine and I'm his. He started from her lips and went down to her cleavage. Nicki missed this feeling, this sensation that she got everytime they made love. He knew her cleavage was her spot. She whispered his name. "Faree!" The kissing paused and he waited for Nicki to take off her shirt, bra, thong, and jeans.


"You sure you wanna do this here?" He asked making sure all doors were locked and blinds were closed. Nicki nodded. Safaree took off everything. Nicki couldn't wait to devour his manhood. He got back ontop of her and massaged her clit with his toungue.


"This all mine, baby?" He asked kissing her thighs.


"You can have it all!" He continued finishing his dinner. (; Safaree missed her body, the feel.. the touch... the taste. Nicki arched her back in response. Her moans told him all he needed to know.


"It's my turn!" She said in a seductive tone. Safaree sat on the couch while Nicki worked her magic. She locked her lips at the base of his cock and suctioned them up and down of his shaft a quick, steady, pace while flattening her toungue against the underside of his dick. "Fucckkkk yes!" He said loudly.


Then, they were interrupted by a knock on the door.


"Crap!" Nicki said. She hurriedly wiped her mouth, put her clothes back on, fixed her hair, and acted like she was writing. Safaree's dick was still hard AF. He had to hide his erection, so he sat down at the enginering table and pulled the chair all the way up to the table so no one could see his pants. Nicki went up to get the door, making sure everything was in place. It was Drake. "What is he doing here?" She whispered to Safaree.


"Hey Nic!" Drake said excitedly. Nicki didn't open up the door all the way.


"Look, I'm in the middle of writing a really emotional song so can you come back another time? Kay, thanks."


"I wa- BOOM. She shut the door and locked it.


"Safaree, what time is it?"


"Oh, crap we gotta go pick up Sumer!"


Nicki sighed as he sped down the freeway.


"If you don't slow down you're going to get pulled over!" She said letting down the window.


"Let me handle this."


They pulled up at the tryout location and realized there were a few other kids who parents still weren't there yet. The couple walked into the building and into the gym.


"Shay, look up when you dribble or someone is going to take it!" Rick yelled. Sumer ran right up to her, took the ball down the court, and went in for a layup. "That's what I'm talkin' bout, Sumer! You got that ball, you take it down that court!"


Safaree smiled and called Caiah to make sure everything was going good at the house. 


Cai:Sup?
Faree:Everything good?
Cai: Yeah, we're playing board games.
Faree: Cool. K, I was just checkin', we'll be home soon.


Sumer brought the ball down the court perfectly. Head up, nice footwork, and she went right around the defenders. She made a bounce pass to the center and they made a shot.


"Yes, Jazz! Work that middle!" Big Rick blew the whistle.


"Okay, girls. Amazing job today! I have enough information to know who I want on my team. It's 13 of you here, but only 9 people can get chosen. So, I'll call your parents tomorrow and let them know if you made it or not. If you don't, it isn't a big deal. It gives you time for improvement. Ya hear? Y'all knuckle heads can leave now!"


"Mommy!" Sumer said dropping her bags on the floor. She gave her a big hug!


"I saw you stylin on that court, you are amazing!"


"Daddy, did you see me?"


"Yeah Coonista! I saw you!"


Big Rick walked over with a clipboard in his hand. "She's amazing for her age."


Nicki smiled.


They made there way back home and ordered pizza for dinner. 


Safaree was watching tv, laying in bed, when Nicki came in.


"When are we gonna finish what we started?" She asked kissing his neck.


"Whenever we can. You don't know how much I missed you." He licked his lips.


"I love you, Safaree." Nicki got under the covers, turned off her lamp, put her phone on vibrate, and fell asleep right next to her husband taking in his "YSL Cologne"




TBC...






Comment please (: Oh, and let me know your twitter name!! So I can DM you everytime I Update (: please and thank you. 





11 comments:

  1. I like this story the storyline isn't typical :) my twitter name is the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this :'') !!!! Onikafaree cute & the kids are so advanced for their age its cute!!!!! post soon love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw im glad she notice that she was flipping out for no reason half the time, SB is a good but I think Nic is right he does need to be more help with the kids but she also needs to let him and I can see thats going to start happen. Yo Li is full of attitude but she just wants attention, aw she thought they wouldnt want her "sorry" cards ={ Nic needs to spend more time with her. HA Cai is a mess talking bout all he needs is a beat and water, that would have been cute if he rapped for her. Aw shit my lil punkin Sumer is the next Lisa Leslie, that wut im talking bout she bout to be better then her! Ah shit they were getting it popping in the studio AYE!!! Damn Y the fuck Drake had to come, his ass always messing shit up UGH. YES Nicki slammed the door in his face LOL like idk Y im so happy she did that but I am ^_^ *stands up like im at Sumer practice and cheers* SHOW HER HOW TO DO IT BOO *whispers Pauz* LOL. Aw im happy Li was good the hole time they were gone.
    Onikafaree on they way back... AYEEEEE *twerks*

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a cute ass chapter!!! Glad they getting all lovey dovey!!!!! Update SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this story! The kids are maaaaaaaaaad cute!! Aw I love how her and SB are getting romantic again. I'm gonna need Drake to not ruin this. BYE. That's Gali's women. My @ name is @IDareYouBamber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this story.... They are cute I'm glad they are getting better awww li thinks Sumer is the fav :( she needs to control that attitude..... This is such a cute family
    Great chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is different than all them other stories. O really love. Why did Drake's dumbass had to ruin a perfect moment smh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesssssss!! Finally some SEX!!! *happy sigs* Can't wait till they finish what they started, *wink wink* Lol, But great chapter, great story!!!
    My @ name is my account name on here, ^_^
    K, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww. How cute are they. Glad everything is working out. She's not stressed anymore why can't she be nice to Drake? :( Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY they made up! Awww Sumer is a star. I'm so proud of her! Did you see her out there? Brought tears to my eyes! *wipes tears* YAY 4 them gettin dey freak on! OMFG...Drake...go away. :( They are mad cute. OMG

    ReplyDelete