Saturday, December 8, 2012

QUICK NOTE [PLEASE READ]

Hello, readers! Cidney here, obviously. I KNOW I have not posted in a LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, TIME. Forgive me :( Basketball started in late October & I've been dealing with practices, games, and on top of that schoolwork. So, I've been trying to put in time with my stories because I just don't want to abandon them. I have MAJOR plans for this story and the plot lined up is fantastic I just haven't had time to write it. So, don't think this is story is over with because it is nowhere near done. I just hope you readers are still interested :/ I mean I love this story and I would love to continue you and I'm willing to if people are still interested. Oh, and PLUS I have another story. Ya know? The one with Sarai and Nicki having a job and all that good crap? Yeah, check it out if you haven't. I will be updating on that soon, and then head over heels. Thank you guys for being understanding, it means a lot!

                                                                       xoxoxo,
                                                                            Cid (:
astepinthenameoflove.blogspot.com 

1 comment: