Monday, July 2, 2012

Savor The Moment [pt. 1]

"All I want is you, Nicki." He whispered breaking away from their deep kiss. "I'm not asking for money, cars, or jewelry. I just really want us to be happy together. I know I fucked up, I know I did wrong, and I admit that. I'm a changed man, baby."

Nicki drew circles on his chest taking in every word that came out of his mouth. "Can we start over?" she asked leaning into his arms.

"Of course. How about this.. you go take a nap and I'll plan our night."

"But the girls and Caiah are here! I dont want..." Safaree placed his index finger on her lips silencing her.

"Shhhhhh." He leaned in for another kiss before allowing her to take her nap.

Safaree made his way to Nicki's studio down stairs to log on to her MAC. He was finding the restaurant they first went to on their first date in California. He searched, and searched, until he found it. 'The Abbey Food & Bar' one of the top 10 sexiest restaurants in West LA. It's happy clientele, variety of cocktails, and the rich, gingery food was perfect for a first date. This night is going to be perfect, he thought to himself. Safaree called and made reservations for 7:30pm. But, he needed something to do afterward. "Griffith Park." he said out loud.

Kalia popped up from behind the door. "Taking my mom on a date tonight, huh?" She said slithering in.

"Yes."

"I'm gonna go tell her what you have planned!" She ran back upstairs before he could catch. "Na na na na! You can't catch me." she teased coming to a halt knocking on her mom's door. Safaree was out of breath by the time he reached the top of the steps.

"Li, she's sleep retard!" He said.

Nicki lazily opened up her door with boy shorts and a sports bra on.

"Yes, Kalia?" She said while yawning.

She took a quick glance at Safaree. "Um, I just uhhh.. wanted to..." she looked down at the floor.

"Okay what do you want?"

"I just wanted to tell you that Caiah is making lunch."

"NO I'M NOT." He yelled through the intercom. Kalia sighed. Safaree got up from sitting on the top of the staircase and picked Kalia up.

"Sorry" he mouthed. Nicki understood and went back to her nap.

"Put me down! Put me down!" She yelled. Safaree dropped her on the couch and there was an Awkward silence. He busted out laughing and so did she.

"Daddy, I'm hungry! She expressed.

"What do you want?"

"Ramen Noodles! The Beef kind though." she said getting up from the couch.

"Thing 1 and Thing 2 come to the kitchen." he said over the intercom.

"Cai, can you get lunch started?" He asked while finding a  mini stainless steel pot from the bottom of the granite counter.

"Yeah. What am I making?" he questioned.

"Ramen noodles and whatever you and Sumer want. I have things to take care of down stairs so can you keep them up here and away from your sister?"

"I gotchu." Cai replied.

------

"Hi. I would like to make reservations for 2 tonight in a private area. The time is 7:30. Under the name Samuels, please. Great! Thanks so much!"

He called up one of Nicki's old friends Eve who ran a limo company. She would be driving them around for the night. This night just had to go perfect. Nothing, and I mean nothing can go wrong. He said a prayer with a lot on his mind at the moment.

"God, God, God. I know I've gotten myself into some shi- I mean stuff. You know I have a good heart. You know how I am. Sometimes, I just make stupid mistakes that I can't undo. I love my wife. I love my family. And whew, I'm so loving life at the moment. Just thank you for everything. You have been so good to me even when I didn't deserve your blessings. Thank you for slowly but surely restoring my relationship with my wife and kids. Man, If I didn't have them I don't even know what I would do. They light up my word. I just ask that you forgive me for everything. For the lying, the abuse, the betrayal. God just forgive for all of it. I am so sorry. I love you. Amen." He lifted his head up and took everything in.

"You can't mess up, Safaree. You can't."

-----

Safaree opened up Nicki's door to wake her up. He had been journaling for about 4 hours before it was time for them to get ready. It was something new he was trying and it was actually helping him. He could write, and write for pages, and pages without stopping.. just full of feelings he couldn't say.

"Nicki. Come on baby wake up you gotta get ready and you know how long you take." he said while shaking her lightly. She turned the other way squirming.

"Safareeeee!" Nicki started kicking the covers off of her.

"What? Come on!" He said.

She sighed, sat up in her king sized bed, and faced him with her back to the headboard. "What do I wear?"

"Wear something that you would wear on the first date. Come on, you have 2 hours so don't take all day." He slapped her on the ass before he left her alone.

It didn't take Safaree long to get ready. On their first date, he wore a white Ralph Lauren V Neck, True Religion Jeans, and White Adidas shell tops..[or toes idk]. This time, he would wear the same. This night had to be as similar as their real first date. He hopped in the shower, freshened up, and sprayed a spritz of cologne.

*@SCAFFBEEZY: you're #1 to me*

An hour passed and he didn't know if she was ready or not. From the bottom of the staircase, he called her name. "Nicki! Are you done yet?" He checked his watch. She didn't say anything. Looking up, he unexpectedly saw his wife standing at the top of the staircase wearing a black lacy corset over a white long sleeved collared top with folded sleeves. Then, paired it up with zebra-stripes-printed see-through tights, black booties and golden hoop earrings. 

"Does this look alright? Or does it look stupid, I don't really.." she sighed as she walked down the steps.

"No, you look beautiful. Just like the first day I met you." He smiled and held his hand out for her to take it.

"Thank you, hansom."

"You two look pretty." Sumer said leaning on the hand rail.

"Men don't look pretty." Caiah said.

"Okay, look. Cai I want them in the bed at 9:15, make sure they're showered, they can eat whatever, and if you have any problems call me." Nicki handed him a list of emergency contact numbers. "Here's a list. Other important information is on the refrigerator door. Don't open up the door for anybody." Nicki demanded opening up the front door.

"Yeah. We've been over this many times." He said.

"Love you guys!" She said while closing the door behind her.

Safaree opened up the door to the limo for her and he got in on the other side.

"Wow, this is great babe." She said adjusting in her seat.

"I got a special driver for you."

"Oh, really?"

"You'll find out when the night is over."

Safaree turned on the radio and 'Everything to Me' by Monica played. Nicki looked over and a smile feel upon her face.

"You get more beautiful by the second, you know that?" He asked playing in her hair.

She leaned in for a kiss. A spark flew through her body, a connection, a need for his love. Nicki let out slow moans while he moved down to her neck. Her spot? He knew it. He kissed her enough, but not enough to give her a hickey.

"I'm so glad you're back." She said tickling his chin.

"It's good to be back."

They pulled up to 'The Abbey Food and Bar' which to his surprise, wasn't packed or crowded at all. Safaree came around and opened up the door for Nicki.

She put her hand over her mouth "OhMyGod, this is the place! Faree! Faree! This is it!" She said jumping up and down.

"Yes it is, come on!!" He took her hand and they made their way to the entrance. Nicki awed at the chandeliers and the band playing slow jazz.

"I made a reservation earlier for 7:30 under Samuels!"

"Right this way!" The waiter led them to the back area,

"Table for 2, here are your menu's, and what would you like to drink?"

"I would like a water, and she would like a pina colada with a shot of red alize." he ordered for her.

"Word. You know what I want?" she said flipping through the menu. What I want to eat then?"

"The Lollipop Chicken with red velvet cheesecake." He said watching her facial expression

She placed her menu down.

"That's what I ordered..."

"On our first date." they said in unison.

"Wow. You really remembered that?" She said taking a sip of her drink.

"How could I forget? You ordered like 3 plates." He laughed.

"Watch it."

They ordered thier food and they got it within 20 minutes.

"That looks so good." Nicki said drooling over Safarees short rib quesidilla.

"Eat your own food, greedy!" he said moving his plate towards him.

"Fine then. Be that way." Nicki snared.

---

"Open up! Here comes the choo choo train!" he said while lifting the fork filled with red velvet cheesecake to her mouth.

"Mmmhmmmm. This is so good!! Feed me more!" She begged.

"Woah there." he said feeding her more until it was all gone.

She loved the rich flavor of red velvet. Everything about the cake satisfied her tastebuds.

"Can you order me another one?" she asked while wiping her mouth with her napkin.

"Uh, no. What happened to that diet you were on a couple of weeks ago?"

"I quit." she mumbled.

"You aint need to be on that stupid thing anyway. You're fine just the way you are."

She sighed.

"I'm ready to leave." she got up from the table for 2 and gathered her belongings.

He held out his hand for her to take it.

"Thank you, Safaree. I loved it."

"Anything for you." he kissed her cheek.






YUUUUUPP (: lol 7-10 comments.

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that was cute!!!!!! That is some good ass cheesecake I had some at the Cheesecake Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) Lmfao. Sike, but I'm happy everything is back to normalish I guess. I still wanna know about that man who tried to kill the girls, like who was he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww yes I'm glad they're starting over. I hope everything is back to normal and I see the girls forgive him. Yea who was the guy that tried to kill them I hope he doesn't come back. They are so cute and in love!!!! I need the rest of this asap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so cute! The 1st date idea>>>>>>> I'm happy their trying to make their relationship better, and start over! I'm ready to see what happens next; romance, good times, suspense, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This chapter was amazeballs. Its so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFG.... I loveee this I'm glad their working on getting back together

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, this was to cute. Kalia is a lil badass for waking Nic up and Cai crazy self said he wasn't doin nun lol. Aww the date was to freaking cute, like I love this!
    @NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad they're working on getting things back to normal, but I'm still so skeptical. Is Kiara gone? Who was that man and why did he try 2 kill the girls? :/ Were Safaree and Kiara really just 'talking'? Was it really just 'hot' in there? Maybe I'm over thinking things. lol, idk. :/

    ReplyDelete