Sunday, May 13, 2012

I hope ya fire burns

"So, you're telling me that her husband slapped her in the face? Correct?"
The officer asked Carol. She called the LAPD this morning to arrange a meeting about what happened the previous day.

"Correct. Would you like a cup of cofee Officer King?"
Carol asked while making her way to the kitchen table. She knew Nicki wasnt going to call the police, so she had to do it. Carol hated that man so much now... the hatred isn't even describable.

"No, I'm perfectly fine. Do you mind telling me the mans name?" the officer asked with a pen and notepad in one hand.

"I would love to! Safaree lloyd Samuels. He's kind of tall, dark skin, big head, & a lotta ice..As in jewelry." She pointed out.

"Is Onika awake?"

"You're damn right I am. Mom who told you you can invite this cop into my house without my permission?" Nicki was standing at the entrance to the kitchen still in her pajamas. You could tell that the bruise on her face had gotten worse even with the bandage.

"Nicki. I'm not going to let a man hit my daughter and get away with it. Have him arrested, Officer." She rolled her eyes.

"Very well then." Officer King tipped his hat and headed toward the door.

"Excuse me. No. Get back here." Nicki. demanded. He pivoted on his left doot and made his way back to the kitchen.

"Mom, I need you to leave. Officer..detective..cop..whoever you are.. Do NOT arrest him. I am the victim, you listen to me." If I want to file charges then I will. I haven't made up my damn mind."

"Listen. What we can do is charge him with a misdemeanor. Take him court. Charge him. Or, you can divorce, seperate, or do whatever. But, it's best that you report it."

"Onika. He put his hands on you! How dare you? Do you know what else he can do if you let him slap you?"

"I didn't let him slap me!!" Nicki gritted her teeth.

"Then what did you do? Because you damn sure didn't protect yourself."

"If I took him to court think about the girls. I don't want them going through what I went through at that same age."

"Whatever. I love you. I have to go. You're about to ruin your life." Carol made a stank face and left the house.

"Well, uhm. Here is my number. Call me if you change your mind." Officer King handed her a paper and closed the door behind him.

Nicki was beyond emotionally and physically drained. Was God even hearing her? All she thought about was Safaree and seperating from him. A divorce wasn't going to do anyone any good. And to put her kids through that process.. Never in a million years she would she think of Safaree as the type to hit a women. "Maybe it was a mistake and out of anger." Nicki thought to herself. She needed to clean ger bruise with peroxide. Ever since her mom used that rubbing alchohol it was just hurting more. Her phone rang immideatly and it was Safaree.

Nicki: I told you not to contact me!!
Safaree: I just wanna see my kids
Nicki: You know what? I wanna see them too, Safaree! But, I can't because I have this bruise on my cheek and police are a-
Safaree: THE POLICE?
Nicki: Yea. Calm your dick. I don't even wanna talk to you right now. Bye Safaree. You'll see your damn kids when I think you're ready.

She hung up the phone. She knew what she wanted. A seperation. But she wanted to see if they could work it out at first.

@NICKIMINAJ: God has me. RT @TeamMinajNY: @NICKIMINAJ are you okay?

@NICKIMINAJ: Why are you always on my dick lil nigga. RT @Thatguyyfancy: why is Nicki Minaj always so sad. Grow up.

@SCAFFBEEZY ya silouhette in the doorway..

Nicki's phone rang in the middle of a tweet she was typing.

Lauren: Hey, how u doin doll?
Nic: Same old.
Lauren: Okay. I'm gonna need you to get your kids today from school
Nic: What!! Why?

Lauren sighed

Lauren: Ima need you to not be so dependent on me, Nicki. You know my hours change like crazy.
Nicki: Excuse me?
Lauren: Pick up your kids from school. They have they're clothes with them. It's either them or my job.
Nicki: What if I give you some m-
Lauren: NO! I'm tired of you thinking I always need your money. I don't need you to buy me things. Let me be an independent woman and get my own.
Nicki: I...I aint mean it like that.
Lauren: *click*

"Shit." She said.

Her face. Her face. Her face.

-picking the girls up from school-

"TT said she was gonna pick us up!" Kalia said while pacing back and forth in the school lobby.

"There she is!" Sumer squeeked woth a big smile on her face.

"Move!! I got shotgun!! Kalia yelled racing to the car.

"Dangit!!" Sumer cried. They hopped into the car.

"Hi Mo- Oh.My.God.What.In.The.World.Happened.To.Your.Cheek.?" Sumer was dumbfounded.

"You haven't seen me in 2 days and alI get is that? Not a hug? Kiss? Hello?" Nicki sighed and pulled away from the school.

"How did you get that?" Kalia asked while rolling down the window.

"Let it up, Li." Nic demanded.

"Why? It's hot as heck and the air aint on!"

"Kalia, not today..please."

They made their way into the house and went straight to the kitchen. Lauren didn't really have much good stuff at her house. Nicki was still in the car. She needed to talk to Safaree.

Safaree: Hello?
Nicki: Your kids wanna know what happened to my face, & I'm telling them.
Safaree: you wouldn't.
Nicki: I'm NOT lying. No, how about you tell them that daddy slapped mommy in the face.
Safaree: Think about that. You want them to grow up hating my guts?
Nicki: You want them to grow up not knowing the truth?
Safaree: I don't want my kids knowing I'm that type of person.
Nicki: Oh. That "type of person"
You have 10minutes to get over here. Bye.

Nicki made her way into the house to Find the girls rambling through the kitchen.

"Chill. What do you guys want to eat?" Nicki asked placing her bag on the couch.

"Anything!! We're starving!" Sumer said annoyingly.

"Did you guys not eat lunch?"

"We did but.. eh." she shrugged.

"Mac & Cheese?"

"No mommy! That's all we had at Lauren's." She shook her head.

Kalia ran to the door to see who it was because she heard the doorbell.

"DADDY!!!" Kalia screamed. Safaree picked her up and hugged her tight.

"Hey pretty girl!!" He said making his way to the kitchen to find Nicki putting TV dinners in the microwave.

"Hi princess!" He leaned down to Sumer and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you!!" Sumer sat on his lap.

"Not as much as I missed you!"

"Daddy do you see what happened to mommy's face? She had to put a new bandage on it when we got
home."

Nicki shot a death glare ar Safaree.

"Look, girls sit at the table. We all have to talk."

Nicki sighed and sat at her normal spot.

"Me and mommy.." He took a deep breath and a long pause.

"Uh, you and mommy what?" Kalia interrupted.

"We..uhm..got into an argument 2 days ago. And.. Well.. Mean words were said. I..uh.. Nicki I can't do this!" He pushed his chair in and walked outside. She followed swiftly behind him.


"I can't do that."

"Safaree."

"Nicki. How can a father tell his own damn kids that he hit his wife? That isn't easy shit."

"It needs to come out from YOU." She snapped. Safaree walked past her and back into the kitchen.

"Me & Mommy got into a fight. Okay."

"Continue." Sumer said twidling her thumb.

"I uhm...I slapped her and thats why she has the bandage on her cheek." He tried to hold back the tears from streaming.

"YOU DID THAT?" Kalia yelled.

He shook his head.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? WHAT KIND OF MAN DOES THAT?" Kalia was furious.

"I can't believe that." Sumer whispered.


"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER? YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING." At this point, Kalia aas out of her chair and everything like ahe was ready to swing on a big bitch.. Nicki rushed over.

"Kalia..Kalia..STOP! Kalia, look at me."

"NO, I HATE HIM"

"Congrats, Nicki. You got what you wanted." Safaree walked out, and left his mark..

I couldnt hold this chapter in. Lol, I had to post it. You guys have had 2 chapters in 2 days -_- lol gimme a decent amount of comments (: yall have been doin good wit givin cidthekid good feedback!

13 comments:

  1. Oh shit carol was pissed she tried to have the police lock a coon up. I don't think Nicki and sb should have told them.she could have have a little white lie or cover it up with make up. Now the kids hate him. Feel sorry for sb but he should have kept his hands to himself. Well I still think they will be back together

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAOOOOOOOOOO SWING ON A BIG BITCH, I DIED. HOW THE HELL CAROL MAD AND SHE DID THE SAME THING SMH. NOW HIS ASS WANNA CRY BULLSHIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Homie :( I can't even say fix it cause this is some fucked up shit

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO seine on a big bitch. I died on that part! I love Kalia and Summer! Kalia was ready to fight! Lmfao and oh shit Mama Carol wasn't playing. She tried to put his ass in jail. But I feel bad that Nic has to deal with all of this :"( And no I don't feel bad for SB. He should have kept his hands to himself! DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS ON ONIKA! Fuck is on ya biscuit?! But anyways great chapter! Post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOOOOOAAAAA!!!! Carol described him with a 'big head' LMAOOOOOO!!! I don't even know what to feel, DAMN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well.... Whoa... Wow..... Smh, I Can't Even Say Fix Them Because Of Safaree's Actions. *Sigs* DEADD!!! She Said Swinging On A Big Bitch!! LMFAOOOOO!!! Damn, Mama Carol Described Him As 'Big Head' lMfaoo!! Well, Damn. Back To My Comment; Well..... Nicki..... Welp, Uhm... I Don't Know Actually. I ((Kinda)) Feel Better For Safaree, Cause' Of His Past... I Think The Hit Was Outta Rage & Anger & The Words That Were Exchanged. *Sigs* I Don't KNow. I Just Wish This Whole Damn Thing Didn't Go Down, The Way It Did, At Least. Like, I Dont' Think Nicki WANTED The Kids To Hate SB , I Just Felt As Though She Didn't Want To Keep This As A Secret From Them... I Don't Mean To Pour My Heart Out On The Comment. But, Lol. Yeah, Good Chapter, Though. Loved It. Post Soon Xoxo <33 - @XoMyOnika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Oh! Notice I Put KINDA In Parentheses. (())

      Delete
  7. Oh let me say that the chapter was mad cute Li was so damn tacky lol
    OMFG Y??????????????????????????????????? I cant believe all that happened like im waiting for u to post ur next chapter and be like ""Nicki woke up... it was all a dream" or some shit. Im sad now
    Great chapter tho =) Post soon
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  8. MY NIGGGGGGGGGGGGA WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I can't even say anything. Like POST SOON. Dead @ me typing comment soon tho. was thinking about how you needed to comment on my one shot. Lmao. Anyway, Suspenseful sort of chapter. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO Kali was ready to fight! I'm happy she was sticking up for Nicki. I don't think Nicki wanted the kids to hate SB she just didn't wanna lie to them. SB should know to NEVER hit a women so I honestly don't really feel bad for him. Idek. This was a good chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me sod..... I know he didn't mean it and yes he needs to be punished and yes the kids needed to know but it makes me sad to even think about this scenario. I'm glad Nicki caught mama C before she sent that man on his way to arrest SB. That could have been a world wind of trouble for Nicki and her career and especially for Safaree because the Bars whoops ass first and ask questions later. It would have been on sight with all the Barbs if they caught him out!

    ReplyDelete