Nicki, Nicki!" Safaree shook her lightly enough to wake her up but not scare her.
"What the hell do you wan't, Safaree? Go back to sleep!" She mumbled to herself tossing and turning.
"Safaree?" She said with a big smile forming.
"That's what they call me!" He said while sitting at the foot of their queen sized bed. Nicki sat up and turned on the lamp that was sitting on the nightstand.
"It's 2:00 in the morning. Why are you just now coming home?" Nicki asked fixing her hair.
'Look.. Ion even know babe. I'm sorry for leaving. I just really can't tell you what's been going on. Not now at least..."
"This is your second time doing that shit, Safaree. How do I know you're not gonna leave for good one day?"
"Do you trust me, Nicki?" He asked while brushing his hand over Nicki's smooth black hair.
"Yeah. Bu-"
"Do you trust in us?"
"Yes, Safaree. Stop cutting me off!" She crossed her arms and made a pouty face that was beyond adorable.
"You have to trust me enough to know that I will never leave permanently."
"Well, I don't want you walking in and out of my kids lives like this much longer. You said you were going to start acting like a father more & you're not living up to your word. Look, I don't know what you're going through or what's going on.. but if you can't tell me about it then you need to tell someone else."
"What kind of person do you think I am, Nic?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Whatever. Anyway, Our day together is tomorrow and Lauren has the kids after school until 11:00. She's also taking Kalia to dance. Are you happy?"
"Go to sleep, Safaree." Nicki layed back down and turned off the lamp.
"She ain't never grateful for shit. I try to make everything up to her and I attempt to do something for us but she doesn't even care. Tired of this shit man." He thought to himself.
-In The Morning-
"Sumer, do you have my yellow necklace with the sunglasses on them?" Kalia asked her from the bathroom.
"Yeah. You need it?"
"Uh, yeah! Why? Are you like dressing up or something? Who are you tryna impress, Li?"
"Impress anyone? I don't have to try to impress anyone, it's just natural for me!"
"Can you be anymore full of yourself?" Sumer asked handing her her yellow necklace.
"Blahhhh. Shutup, you're gorgeous too."
"Gee, danks. I gesh we're both kinda pretty." Sumer said brushing her teeth.
"Girls, hurry up! Kalia, get your dance stuff too. Y'all are going over Lauren's after school she's gonna pick you guys up."
Kalia sighed.
"Sumer, I don't like going over there."
"Why not?"
"It's so.. eh."
Sumer shrugged and went downstairs. Nicki was in the middle of a business call and Safaree was flicking through the channels. The house was a mess, it really needed to be cleaned. Well, it wasn't a complete mess, but everything needed to be in order and it was obviously not. Their were too many dirty dishes in the sink, glasses on the glass table in the living room not under coasters, and the carpet needed vacuuming. Once Nicki was done from her business call, she took a look around the living room and noticed how messy it was.
"This house really needs some cleaning!" She said while running upstairs to check the girls rooms.
"Kalia, hurry up! You should be downstairs by now. You know we're short of time!"
"I'm going! I'm going!"
- Back downstairs -
"Kalia, what the hell are you wearing?" Safaree asked about to leave out the door.
"Uh, I'm trying something different!!"
Safaree took a picture and tweeted it.
@SCAFFBEEZY: Swaggin on the way to school.
Sumer was right behind her dad. They made there way to the car and Kalia sat in the front seat.
"Daddy, where did you go last night?" Li asked while buckling her seatbelt.
"I went to my friends house for a while."
"Mommy told us that you went on a business leave."
"I was." Safaree took a look at her out the side of his eye to see if she was buying the story.
"Okay, here is the plan. Lauren is picking you girls up, taking Li to dance, and we'll be back to get you around 11."
"Ohhmyyygod why! I hate going over there!" Kalia sighed.
"Get over it." Sumer replied.
They pulled up to the school and said their goodbyes.
- back at home -
"I don't know, Lauren! Cheating? No, I would never accuse of him that. He should be able to tell me anything and he's not. What do you mean I shouldn't be worried?" Nicki added.
She heard Safaree coming through the doorway and his phone immediately rung, it was Kiara.
Kiara: hey!
Safaree: WHAT THE FUCK CAN YOU POSSIBLY WANT?
Kiara: I already told you, baby.
She started to moan into the phone. Safaree wasn't going to lie, he was kind of turned on.
Safaree: Look, get the fuck off my phone before my wife hears this shi-
"Okay, now you're really gonna sit here and tell what the fuck is going on." Nicki stepped infront of him. There was almost silence, the only thing you could hear was Kiara's soft moaning. He quickly hung up the phone.
"Nicki you don-"
"OH? I don't understand. Why the fuck is there another bitch moaning on your phone, Safaree? SUH-FAR-EE?" Tell me. Is this the shit you've been keeping from me. Fuck you doin in these streets? Fucking other women? Who is she?" Nicki got into his face, he could feel the spit from her words pierce his skin.
"First of all, you need to back the fuck off of me!" Safaree gritted his teeth.
"And if I don't?"
Safaree lightly pushed Nicki back away from him.
"Look, I done told you about doing shit like that. I'll tell you what's going with me whenever I feel like it. You're not gonna stand up here and yell at me in my face like I'm not a nigga! You do that to your little white workers, but don't play that shit with me. The only reason I'm still going strong for you is because of our kids. You're gonna stop disrespecting me and talking to me any type of way. You don't appreciate shit, Nicki. Nothing is ever good enough for you. By the way, I used to be a drug dealer, use cocaine, smoke killer weed, and have sex with all types of women to make a little pay. That bitch on the phone? Yeah, I used to fuck her but I stood her ass up and she's pissed about that. So, now I gotta sit here and listen to her harass me and talk about how much she wants me back. You got what the fuck you wanted."
Nicki stood up from her position with tears streaming down her face. She couldn't take it.
"What the hell type of shit is this, Safaree? I told you everything, things I'm not even comfortable enough to even think about til this day. I've been through hell and back for yo ass and this is what you do to me? What are you tryna say? You wanna quit this marriage? I'm not good enough? I'm sorry I'm not one of those skank lil hoes you used to fuck on the corner..
Nicki never saw it coming. The rage, the anger, and the guilt that was built up inside of him. She never thought he would take it this far. Safaree's hand rose, and made contact with Nicki's left cheek. She felt her blood vessels burst, as her face stung with pain. The force of his slap made her fall backwards and land at the bottom of the staircase. She buried her face in her hand and cried silently to herself. Safaree was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe that he really just hit his wife.
"Nicki, I am s-
"No, you know what.. you can pack all of your stuff and never come back to this house again." She stayed in her position and had a hard time getting her words out in between the sobs. He did as he was told while placing his hands over his face. Safaree knew he fucked up big time and there was no earning her back after this mistake he just made.
imagine her face like this but the bruise is lower and not as swollen.Nicki managed to get up from her position, but she was still crying a waterfall. The tears stung has they ran over her bruise.
"You have 3 seconds to get out of my house or I'm calling the cops." Nicki said from the doorway holding her blackberry in one hand.
"Onika-
"Safaree, just drop everything and leave."
"I''m-
"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Nicki yelled at the top of her lungs.Within a matter of 5 seconds, he was out of the house. She sunk down to the side of her door, dropped her head into her knees, and cried her eyes out. That was all she could do.
Carol: Hello? Nicki?
Nicki: Mom, I need you to come. I swear. I can't do this. Ma please just hurry.
Carol: Stay right there baby, I'm on my way.
- Nicki's bathroom -
"I can't believe he did this to your face, baby" Carol said while cleansing the bruise with alcohol wipes.
"I can't either. Can you bring a couple of outfits for my kids to Laurens? I don't want them here for a couple of days. I have to get me together first." Nicki sighed. She had stopped crying, but it took about an hour.
"What are you gonna tell them, Nicki?"
"I don't know, Ma! I really don't know. I can't think about this right now. Please. Don't make me." Carol sighed and rubbed her daughter on the back. She was beyond distraught. The cycle was continuing.
@NICKIMINAJ: Album Signing everywhere is cancelled. No radio shows either. Sorry Barbz. An Emergency has come up :/ be strong, please.
An hour later, Nicki called a moving truck to move all of Safaree's things out and ordered them to keep it in storage.
- Martin's house -
"What the fuck? You hit her, Safaree!? Martin yelled.
"Yes, I did." He shook his head.
"You have fucked up everything entirely. I can't believe you right now. You really laid your hands on her face."
Martin's phone started ringing and it was Nicki
Nic: Cancel everything. Even the tour. Tell Sa-... tell him his stuff is in storage, and not to contact me until I contact him. Deal? Great. Thanks.
"Man she got yo shit in storage."
"Yo, you mind if I crash here?" Safaree asked.
"Yes, but no. You get the couch. I'm so disappointed in you. You aint seein yo kids anytime soon."
"Fuck outta this Martin." Safaree rebutled.
- Nicki's house -
"Lauren, don't mention this happened to my babies. If they ask why they're staying there say I had things to do or something. You don't have to worry about taking them to practices or tutoring sessions but if you want to you can. Please take care of them though and let them know I'll call them. Thank you so much!"
"Nicki, why do they have so many clothes to choose from?" Her mom yelled from the top of the staircase.
"Just pack 6 shirts, 4 pairs of jeans, 2 shorts, socks, panties, toothbrush, toothpaste, pajamas, black converse, and Sumer's gym bag."
- Later at Lauren's -
"Okay kiddos, time for bed!" The girls were going through the luggage that they knew their grandma brought over but didn't know why.
"Why do we have 6 shirts TT Lauren?" Sumer asked.
"You guys might end up staying with me for a few days, something came up with your mom and dad."
"Are you serious?" Kalia asked.
"Yeah. But, hey. Your mom is gonna call you every night until everything is situated." Lia sighed heavily then heard the house phone ring. She ran to go get it and noticed it was her mommy.
Nicki: Hi my angel!!
Kalia: Mommy!! Where are you? When are we coming home?
Nicki: I'm at home, babe. You'll come home soon. Just know that I love you so much and I'll do anything in this world for you. Okay?
Kalia: Are you about to cry? Or...
Nicki: No, no, no. Let me talk to your sister.
Sumer: Hi mommy.
Nicki: Hi pretty girl. watcha doin?
Sumer: Laying down. I miss you a lot.
Sumer started to cry.
Nicki: Sumer, don't cry pretty please. Please don't. Mommy doesn't wanna cry. Can you be strong for me?
Sumer: Yes.
Nicki: You promise?
Sumer: yeah
On the other line, Nicki was wiping her tears trying hard not to choke up.
Nicki: You know that I love you?
Sumer: Yeah
Nicki: Okay, I'll see you soon. Be good for me and have a goodnight, alright?
Sumer: Okay bye.
Sumer wiped her tears while handing the phone to lauren.
Nicki was beyond tired. Everything was just coming at her so fast she could barely keep up. She let down the barbz, her relationship was torn apart, and for goodness sake her kids were on the phone crying just to see her face. Her face. Nic couldn't let anyone see it. She wore a white bandage over the bruise. Embarrassed wasn't even the word. How would the media react if she got a divorce? The barbz? Her family? And most importantly, her kids? There was nothing more she could do except turn to God..
"Dear my heavenly father, I come to you as whole heartedly as I have ever been. I ask that you forgive me for the sins that I have committed and for the ones I may commit later. I really don't know what to do in this situation. Only you know how I'm really feeling. I pray that you guide me the right direction in this stage of my life and allow me to do what is best for my family. Thank You. In your name I pray, Amen."
predictions? comments? questions? I need atleast 10 comments, you know the drill!
Love this chapter (:
ReplyDeleteWooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww!!! Safaree.... i can't believe he.... No!! I can't deal, && to me it doesn't feel like he really cares.
ReplyDeleteGod, i have no idea whats gonna happen but this story is gooddddd!!!
Post Soon, great chap!!!
WTF I am not here for that at all.Poor Nicki I don't even have any predictions Wooowww deep chapter
ReplyDeleteAmazingness. Awesome chap. Damn...
ReplyDeleteWTF.! Like I hope everythings gonna be okay but safaree had no right to hit her but then again he shouldn't of hit her so damn hard because I really don't understand some women they slap the hell out of a man and he leaves for a while and she say she sorry and he forgives but then a man slap a woman and she tell him to get out he try to apologize and she takes months or weeks to accept like I don't get it and yes I am a female but anyway post soon :)
ReplyDeleteOMG WTF! I can't believe he hit her! Wtf Safaree! LIKE NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ONIKA! Fuck is on ya biscuit? Poor Nic! All this stuff is happening, I hope she'll make it through this :"( Great chapter. Loved it! :)
ReplyDeleteBULLFUCKINGSHIT!!!!!!!!!! HE NEED HIS ASS BEAT FA DAT SHIT!
ReplyDeleteWoooow I can't believe he really put his hands on her and he's do calm about it.... Idk I think nicki will eventually take him back because she knows she loves him and she dosent want her kids to see them split!!!!!! Great chapter post soon
ReplyDeleteWHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *Nicki voice* this kept me reading amazing but sad chapter.
ReplyDeleteWOW. I can't even right now...Just...wow.
ReplyDelete