"Kalia, I know she didn't deserve to be hit. I know that already."
"Then why did you do it?" She asked.
Nicki and Sumer left the room letting them talk.
"I was upset. Li, you can't act like this forever. You have to forgive me." He pleaded.
"That's still no reason to hit her!!" She stomped her foot. "I knew one day this was gonna happen."
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? DAMMIT, YOU CANT UNDO THE PAST." Safaree raised his voice. Shocked, Kalia turned around from what she was doing and was quiet. He walked out of her room, popped his collar, and left. Nicki had to text him.
Nicki: how the hell u just leave?
Faree: fuck it. i'm done.
Nicki: u really dont wanna work it out?
Faree: No, not really. I'll find an apartment not to far.
Nicki: Thats how u want our kids to grow up? dammit ur ass isnt even trying.
Faree: whatever idc
Nicki placed her phone on the kitchen table. She placed the palm of her hands in her face and thought about everything. Why did I let him hit me? Is he really leaving? Is it my fault he's leaving because I wanted to tell the kids so bad? Gah, she needed a break and a stress reliever. Kalia came down the stairs with a brooding facial expression.
"Mom, can we talk?" She asked taking a seat at the table.
Nicki nodded her head in approval.
"I'm sorry for everything. Sorry for the comments, the attitude, and for saying that you shouldn't have let him hit you." She started to tear up. "And you really are a good mom. I'm just really confused about everything.."
Nicki made her way over to her and held her in her arms. "Mommy, I'm scared. I don't want you and daddy to divorce. Please don't. Mommy please."
"Babe, babe, shhhhh. It's okay. You really gotta learn to think before you say. You hurt my feelings. But, listen..mommy and daddy are trying really hard to work it out."
"You promise?" She asked.
"I can't promise anything. I know we're all going through a lot but we're gonna get through it. Sometimes you have to go through hell to make it to heaven." Said Nicki.
Sumer came in from the living room.
"Sorry" Kalia apologized.
"Yeah yeah yeah sure its all good in the hood." She laughed.
"Nicki, when are we go-
"Excuse me?"
"I mean mom." She had a mischivieous look on her face. "When are we going back to dance & stuff?"
"Next week." Nicki got out of her chair and got a banana from thr fruit plate on the counter.
"Ma, you still gotta pay for everything with basketball. Oh, and Kalia's dance!!" Sumer said.
"I know." Nicki's phone rang and it was birdman.
Birdman: Hey barbie
Nic: Hi baby!!
Birdman: Since you cancelled everything, its costing the label a fortune and they're not liking it.
Nic: Great.
Birdman: So, to make it up to them just a little bit can we arrange a radio show with Ryan Seacrest tomorrow afternoon?
Nic: Yeah.
Birdman: Okay! Thanks for bein so flexible Nic. I'll call you in the morning to let you know the time.
Nic: Anytime! Bye *click*
*@NICKIMINAJ: Barbz!!!! I'm gonna be on the Ryan Seacrest show tomorrow (; I'll tell you the time tmrw morning*
*@NICKIMINAJ: somethin like that (; RT @ILive4Nicki: is everything going better Nic?!*
*@NICKIMINAJ: Barbz, sometimes things have to fall apart so better things can fall together. Understand?
Since the girls were minding their own and she was calm, she decided to go into the studio and call her husband.
Nic: Hello? Hello?HELLO?
Safaree: yeah, I'm looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, apartment or condo in Malibu. With enough space to..yeah
Nic: Safaree Samuels.
Safaree: oh. huh? what?
Nic: I'm really trying here. I really am. You don't understand how bad this needs to be worked out for the girls. They really don't want to see us like this.
Safaree: I'm tryin too.
Nic: if you were trying you wouldn't be looking for apartments, Safaree. You would be here with me talking this out.
Safaree: Look. I need a place to stay. Until we get everything figured out I'm buying an apartment.
Nic: Promise you're gon- nevermind you always break promises. You've left 2 times before this so I should have seen it coming instead of letting myself get hurt.
Safaree: *sigh* I payed Sumer's basketball payment, if you care.
Nic: Why wouldn't I care?
Safaree: I..nevermind..bye. *click*
Thr girls made there way downstairs to where Nicki was.
"Daddy bought an apartment." She said while adjusting the knobs on the engineer table.
"Is it close?" Sumer asked taking a seat on the couch.
"It's in Calabasas, so it isn't that far. He wants you guys to spend some nights over there so he got 3 bedrooms."
"Great!" Kalia said while rolling her eyes.
"Hey, it's only temporary so don't get worked up."
"I got an idea!! Lets go out to lunch! We can go to like.. I don't know. To get our mind off of stuff." Kalia suggested
"We should go to Spruzzo's. That italian restaurant"Added Sumer.
"I'm up for it. Go get dressed so I can do your hair and we can leave."
--------------------------
They made their way to 'Spruzzo's in about 20minutes.
"Hi, my name is Antonio, I'll be your waiter today. Would you like to order your drinks now."
"Yes. Those two will take a lemonade, and i'll have a margarita with salt around the rim." Nicki said with a smile.
"Coming right up, here are your menu's."
"Oh! Mommy, I want the full ceaser salad with garlic bread." Said Sumer.
"Uhhh, gimme the angel hair pomdoro." Kalia said.
Nicki ordered filet mignon. It took about 15 minutes for them to get their food.
"Thank You." Nicki said to Antonio.
"Wow. This is a lot." Sumer said.
"If you don't finish we can always take it home." They indulged in their lunch in silence. Kalia was loving her angel hair pasta that was fresh with roma tomatoes, garlic, basil, extra virgin olive oil, and pecorino cheese.
"Do they have icecream?" Kalia asked finishing her food.
"Yeah. Do you want a blondie?"
"Mmhm."
*@NICKIMINAJ: Why is she taking forever to eat? :/ lol, model flow? *
[take note on the hair lol]Everyone was done eating except Kalia. Antonio came over as gave the total amount due. "$63.90 is your total. Cash, or on the card?"
"Cash." Nicki handed him 80 dollars.
"Uh, Mom it's someone walking up behind you." Sumer said with a wierd look on her face.
Nicki turned around to find a skinny, lightskin, moderate pretty woman walk up to her.
"Do I know you?" Nicki asked turning around?
"No, but you do now."
Nicki tilted her head. "I'm Kiara. Thats pronounced Key, the word air, and UH as in U.H."
"Where do I know you from, I'm sorry?"
"Ask your drug dealin husband, fake bitch. Here's my card." She walked away with a stank face..
BITCH!!! WTF'S GOIN ON??? POST SOON. PLEEEAAASE! SAFAREE NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER , SERIOUSLY!
ReplyDeleteThat's bullshit kalia is the one that got safaree so mad that he just walk out the house and why he's getting an apartment she need to cut the damn attitude it's not neeeded. And REALLY.?! Why he acting like he don't care but it's alright relationships has there problems and that Dumb BITCH(yes I had to write bitch in bold cuz she's a super BITCH) Why Tf.?! Would she do that to nicki infront her children like WTF..?! That bitch just mad cuz she can't get safaree she fighting over a piece of d*** like there's no other d*** in the world like bitch what anyway
ReplyDelete( let me stop with all the bitches) lol Anyway this was a good chapter post soon :)
UGHHHH. Why is Safaree being such a dick >_< he needs to man up and try to work things out with Nicki! It's good that Kalia apologized cause her attitude was just crazy. How disrespectful of this skank ass hoe to come up to Nicki and say that while the kids are there. Naw. She needs to check herself.
ReplyDeleteDamn i feel bad for Li now, he really went off on the deep end. Really Safaree? I cant fuckn deal with him acting like a lil bitch, he really needs to fight for his family! UGH he pissing me off! Aw Kalia :''( now i know y she doing this attitude thing, she's just acting out cuz she confused about everything going on... poor Li. LOL Sumer is something else, she a lil ratchet just like Nicki lmao. Wait did she just call her Nicki lmfao idk y im laughing but that just tickled me lol. U know wut... Safaree is really starting to piss me the hell off, like seriously he needs to get his shit together. -_- .
ReplyDeleteOh so Sumer on her healthy ish huh lol mmm the way u describe Kalia food just sounded so good lol. Damn Li smashed her food and asking bout desert, her lil ass was hungry lol. Ha Nic deadass put her on blast for eating slow lol. OH HELL FUCKN NO, R U FUCKN KIDDING ME. THIS BITCH REALLY JUST POPPED UP ON NIC AND THE KIDS LIKE THAT, FOH!
Great chapter.
Ima need another chapter ASAP!
~@NickiMmemphis
Omg it's like safaree's not even trying. He needs to stop being an ass and try to get his fan back together. I'm glad the girls apologized to nicki because kalia and that mouth<<<<. And his tf this hoe just going to walk up to Nicki and say some shit like that in front of the kids
ReplyDeleteSafaree needs to try and stop acting like he don't give a fuck! He needs to fight for his family and stop acting like a bitch! This is too much stress on Nicki! Kalia is something else. She has a mouth on her! And dead at her calling Nicki by her first name like that's not her mom... Lmfaoooo! Summer is cute! AND WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH WALKING UP TO HER SPEAKING TO HER THAT WAY! AND IN FRONT OF HER CHILDREN! OH HEYOL THE FUCK NO! I hope Nic beat ha ass! Please post soon I really wanna know what's going on!! Great chapter! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteOk first of all....Safaree right now<<<<<<<<<< Like wtf? He's not even tryin like he says he is. And I am NOT here for this Kiara girl being a stalker and walking up behind Nic like that, and in front of her kids???? WOW.
ReplyDeleteI'm so disappointed in Safaree...Like really..my heart hurts. Kiara need 2 come correct. WTF is wrong with these hoes? That's just disrespectful. Nicki never did anything to her, why don't she go stalk Safaree? She already ruined their relationship why she gotta be followin her and her kids..? Ever heard of boundaries? Girl, get tf over urself. -_-
ReplyDelete