Saturday, May 26, 2012
Why you do me like that?
"Kalia, stop! You're going to burn the freaking french toast if you put it on 3minutes." Said Sumer.
"Fine, you do it then! I don't care. Burn em." She raised her voice.
"WHY are you yelling?" Sumer rolled her eyes.
Nicki walked in in a white satin robe, her hair in a bun, & plush slippers.
"First off, take the damn plastic off of the french toast or else it's gonna cause a fire. Second, stop yelling.."
"Mommy are we gonna talk about lastnight?" Sumer asked removing the plastic from the toast. Kalia rolled her eyes at the question.
"Yeah, babe. We have to."
"No we don't." Kalia said.
"Uh, yes we do. Especially you, we're gonna have a long talk." Nicki got up to open up the blinds.
"Wait. Why did Daddy hit you?" Sumer was adjusting in her seat.
"I don't know. I really don't. He was just really mad. But hey, daddy is NOT a bad guy, okay? Just because this happened I don't want you guys to treat him any different than you were before. He's still your dad and you still respect him no matter what. I don't care what the circumstances are. Got it?"
"I do. But didn't you say that you and daddy will never split up when we were shopping?" Sumer said.
Nicki didn't know what to say. She DID say that.
"We just need space, guys. So it might be a while before he stays here again."
"Mom, that IS splitting up. You said you didn't want your kids to see similar things that happened with grandma and grandpa. Well.."
"Thank you Captain Obvious. Save the damn day."
The girls sighed and placed their dishes in the dishwasher. Kalia was pissed. Why are we going through this NOW? She thought. Lia hated Safaree so much, but even more hated the fact he wasn't under the same roof. Sumer was frustrated. Sure, she was upset at everything but she still loved her dad the same. Is that wrong? Nicki needed to get back on track with everything. Even though she cancelled everything she had stubborn kids, a husband......, a mom who hates him, fans who are worried sick, and an album to put out. She knew what she needed to do. Write. Nicki made her way to the studio downstairs and grabbed her notebook and a pen with pink ink.
She wrote:
"You piece of shit. You broke me down. thought u said u wld hold me down . but now i see it in ya eyes that ur blinded by them flashin lights..& uz a...
her phone rung.
Nicki: Hello?
Carol: Hey swee-
Nicki: What?
Carol: Are the girls okay?
Nicki: No.
Carol: Nicki. i'm sorry. i was just doing what was right.
Nicki: Look, if this is what you called.....
Carol: My surgery. It's in 2 days.
Nicki: Oh my..Oh my Gosh. Okay. Uhm. Time?
Carol: 9am
Nicki.......
Carol: Onika?
Nicki: oh yeah sorry 9 i got it bye.
Stressed wasnt even the word. She heard yelling from upstairs.
"Sumer, Give me the phone so EYE can talk to him." Kalia yelled.
Safaree: Lia..
Kalia: What?
Safaree: Excuse me?
Kalia: Yes?
Safaree: Do you wanna go out to lunch?
Kalia: I don't know. I have to ask.
Safaree: girl u talkin to the iciest man on the planet u dnt have to ask to go somewhere with me
She laughed.
Kalia: love u
Safaree: love u too bye.
"Who was that?" Nicki asked entering Kalia's room.
"Daddyistakingmeout2lunch." Kalia said really fast.
"Wait, slow down?"
"Dad.Is.Tae.King.Me.outtolunch"
"Oh.."
"Is that okay?"
"yeah. I don't care. Girls, tomorrow you're going to school because the next day grandma is having her surgery and we wanna be there to comfort her."
"I forgot all about that." Sumer said.
"How could you forget that?"
"Kalia!! What has been up with you these past months? You're a whole different person." Nicki criticized her attitude.
"What's been up with you? A good mom would have noticed a long time ago. Atleast I didn't let a man hit me!" Kalia rolled her eyes.
Nicki's mouth dropped and a tear fell.
"That's all you do is cry!!! Geez, we're stronger than you sometimes. You act like you're the only person going through stuff!" Kalia yelled.
"Kalia, STOP! Sumer yelled
"No! Sumer, shut up! You act like everything is always fine and you know dang well it isn't. Faking a smile isn't going to get you anywhere in life. Speak-"
Safaree had heard yelling all the way from outside. He used his door key to unlock the door and he ran to were he heard the noise.
"Yo what the hell are yo-"
Nicki ran out of the room, into Safaree's arm, and bursted into tears.
"Safaree..I..can't take...it anymore! everything is just...."
"Calm down, Nic. I'm here."
As time went on, she continued to sob to herself while he was dealing with the girls.
"Who was yelling at your mom?" He asked.
Kalia raised her hand. "I was."
"Get up."
"Why?" She asked.
"Get the fuck up because I said so."
He took off the belt from his pants and wrapped it around his hand leaving a little slack.
"Safaree, don't!" Nicki objected.
"Pull your pants down!" She did as she was told.
"Don't you *whip sound* ever talk to *whip whip whip* your mom like that again *whiiiiiiip* i don't care what she's done you don't do that dumb shit *whip* You got her bawlin tears because of the shit you said. *whip* she doesn't deserve that! *whip whip*
"Well, she didn't deserve to be slapped either!!" Kalia cried
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHOOOAAAA, OOOMMGG POST NOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa whoa whoa I'm speechless that khalifa has a mouth on her. That's right sb whoop that ass. How she gon get whooped and still talking mess idk what they going to do with her. They shouldn't have told them safaree hit Nicki cus now it's backfiring on them.... So are they back together or what???
ReplyDeleteHe had beat beat her ass that's was so disrespectful and cold cuz why would you ever tell a woman that's. Why you let him hit you. That's fucked up
ReplyDeleteOMGGGGGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! My mouth dropped when she said that shit to Nic! Idc how much she's going through, she shouldn't talk to her mom like that! Sonnnnn I feel so bad for Nic :( YESSSSSSS Safaree need to whoop her ass! Omg I need to know was happened next! Please post soon! Great chapter :)
ReplyDeleteKalia need to watch her damn mouth she deserved that ass whoopin!I really hope things get better for Nic soon
ReplyDeleteoh, shit! Post soon!!!!!
ReplyDeletesagk[lgag WHOAAAAAAAAAH MY NIGGA. Emotional ass chapter. Post soon!
ReplyDeleteKalia girl u really slipping and bought ti get caught wit a nice belt across the fuckn ass! Nicki is handling this good cuz Ch... yea, nuff said. Dang this situation is just all bad =( the kids do not need this and Nicki really dont need the extra stress, i hope nothing happens to her. AYE FB that is my song but now i just have bad thoughts about it -_- Look i know Nic mad and all but the way she talking to Mama Carol... Ch no ma'am and she wonder where Lia get her mouth from. OMG her surgery in 2day, i hope everything goes well *side eyes u* dont start no shit wont be no shit. Aw good Lia having a lil act right with SB, and she seem excited to go out to eat with him. FOH Kalia need her ass fuckn beat, like she deadass need a beat down! She need to slow her ass down talking to Nicki like she fuckn lost her mind, i know she having a hard time with everything and wutever else was wrong wit her before this but wut she doing to Nic... Ch. Omg Nic just ran to SB *sheds tears* Just like a mom, how could she still not want to whoop Lia bad ass? Damn SB is making her ass catch on fire. Lia ass still talking back even after she got a ass whooping, this is going to be crazy like wut can SB say to that? DAMN!
ReplyDeleteThis was one crazy ass chapter but i loved it, post ASAP ^_^
~@NickiMmemphis
Tfefrfevrvrcez POST SOOOOOON omg!!!!! It's about TIME Kalia got her butt whooped. Yo, that Lil girl....JUST POST SOON!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just started reading to day and I can't stop. POST IMMEDIATELY!!! OMG! And I hope Safaree beats her ass more for saying that shit at the end. And I need Nicki to beat her ass too. Shit, get a switch, extension cord, shoe. A gahtdamn belt ain't handling it. She needs her ass chopped off and sat on a platter in front of her. But PLEASE POST ASAP!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGirl...........that is yo MOM. I can't...I really can't...
ReplyDelete